Ace Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the Art Studio: Visual Arts

Go down

Rules of the Art Studio: Visual Arts Empty Rules of the Art Studio: Visual Arts

Post  Ace Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:51 am

Hello! Welcome to the visual art section of the art forums! The general rules apply here as well, of course, but in this post, I'll be going into specifics. "Well, that's an absolutely wonderful introduction you've given us, but what exactly are these specifics?" you may ask. Well, here they are!:

1) Topics. You can post all sorts of things you've drawn or created here, whether it be animals, people, fantasy, anthro, etc. However, adult/sexual material, controversial topics (racism, for example), swear words, overly creepy things that would give the normal person nightmares, and excessive blood and gore are not allowed. Romance and small amounts of blood are fine, though you should add a warning to any bloody art. Inappropriate art will be deleted by admins, and consistently breaking these rules will result in a ban.

2) Art Theft. You can only post art that you yourself have made or drawn. There will be zero tolerance for anyone stealing someone else's art. If you believe someone is stealing, contact me (Ace) or Tiger. Art thieves WILL be banned.

3) Critiques. If someone wants critique on their work, then go ahead, help them improve! And if they don't, then don't critique them. It's really that simple. Also, keep in mind that critiques are supposed to be HELPFUL. That means no baseless criticism, or all-out raging on their topic. No one likes that.

And that's the specifics. "Oh, thank you ever so much for this detailed explanation! What can I ever do to repay you?" you may ask. Well, just follow these rules! It'll make me happy, you happy, and the whole forum happy.
Now, let's see some art! Ace cloaked
Ace
Ace
The Grand Ace
The Grand Ace

Back to top Go down